Marsden Stantons have been providing a diverse range of services to clients based throughout Australia and overseas, since it was established in 1972.
We are business people who are passionate about business and life.
We partner with our clients to enhance the performance of their business to make it more profitable, and assist our clients with their taxation and accounting requirements.
That’s our passion and our focus. It’s what we are good at.
David Lennon, a partner at Marsden Stantons, provides tax and business strategy advice to a wide range of clients in all types of industries, trades and professions and is committed to the sustainable development of client businesses.
David is passionate about SMSF superannuation and has a deep knowledge in this specialist area and enjoys finding tax solutions which deliver outstanding results for clients in their accumulation and pension phases.
We can tailor the following services to meet your business needs, and we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
- Preparation and lodgement of income tax returns for Individuals, Partnerships, Companies, Trusts and Self Managed Superannuation Funds.
- Preparation and lodgement of monthly and quarterly activity statements with the Australian Taxation Office – BAS and IAS statements
- Registration of an entity for an Australian Business Number, Payroll Tax, GST, Pay As You Go Withholding (PAYGW), Fringe Benefits Tax and Fuel Tax Credits.
- Advice, preparation and lodgement of returns concerning Payroll Tax, GST, PAYGW, Fringe Benefits Tax, Research and Development Grants, and Fuel Tax Credits with the appropriate agency being either the Australian Taxation Office or the relevant State Revenue Office.
- Specialist taxation advice on various matters.
- Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office on various matters.
- Preparation of monthly, half yearly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Attending to the daily book keeping and accounting function – including attending to the processing of invoices and creditors, attending to wages and superannuation payments, transferring of funds, bank reconciliation and all general bookkeeping and accounting functions
Corporate Secretarial and General Administration Services
- Provision of registered office and maintenance of statutory records.
- Preparation and electronic lodgement of notifications to ASIC, as required, of appointment and resignation of directors and office holders, changes to director shareholder and registered office details, and issuing of new share capital to meet ASIC compliance requirements.
- Preparation and electronic lodgement of Annual Company Returns with ASIC
- Other general company secretarial services as required.
(08) 9382 3244
Level 2, 1 Walker Ave, West Perth